Our properties meet the following criteria:
- $40k-$55k and must be purchased with cash or funds from your retirement account (this price range makes it difficult to obtain conventional financing)
- High rental rates relative to property price
- Affordable housing in a non-bubble market with appreciation potential
- Areas with a low unemployment rate and low cost of living
- Home must be rent-ready
- Must be at or below fair market value
- $500 to $900 in monthly cashflow.
- Residential single-family property
Due to the fact that we buy large packages of properties and move them quickly, we’re not able to keep a online inventory of our available properties on our website.
Think in Terms of Income, Not Appreciation
“With my two small investments, I thought only of what the properties would produce and cared not at all about their daily valuations. Games are won by players who focus on the playing field –- not by those whose eyes are glued to the scoreboard.
If you instead focus on the prospective price change of a contemplated purchase, you are speculating. There is nothing improper about that. I know, however, that I am unable to speculate successfully, and I am skeptical of those who claim sustained success at doing so.”
Warren Buffett – Revealing Secrets for Investing in Real Estate